Friday, November 26, 2010

thanksgiving thoughts

Yes, I am a day late on my thanksgiving blog.  I have no excuse ;)

I was thinking about what I'm thankful for this year and what came most to my mind is the people in my life.  Every time I can talk with family, whether its the grandkids who are so cute and funny, or if its all the rest of the adults (N, B, S you know who you are) it makes such a difference.  Each time I have phone or skype contact with any of them, I feel happier.  Talking to them just brightens up my days.

Then I thought of my friends, and how much they mean to me.  There's my friend in Sweden who makes me very glad I have skype. He keeps me grounded and always manages to make me laugh.  My best friend here in town that I've known for about 14 years, who has supported me in the bad times and been there to laugh like crazy and to have fun in the good times.  She has really been there for me.  And my friend in California who watches basketball with me as we chat about it on facebook. Go Lakers!

These people in my life are why I can feel very thankful this thanksgiving.  Oh and I'm also thankful for the internet for communicating with these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment